Here is a rough (incomplete) list of what I heard you want to get out of
the next two days:
* learn how the community can benefit from the TextGrid infrastructure
* can web services be useful for interoperability?
* what cool technologies are out there?
* what concrete steps can we take to expose our data to other applications?
* how can we prevent reinvention of the wheel
* inform us on how OAC framework can benefit our work
* strategies for cleaning up silo'd collections
* can the same data models be used for medieval manuscript and more