Valmadonna Trust Collection
Collection Profile and Assessment Survey
Full name of collection
- Valmadonna Trust Collection
Date of receipt
- Sept. 2007
- Zachary Baker
- Rare books on Judaism, mostly in Hebrew.
Size of collection
- Estimate 80 titles in three boxes
Special funding for processing
- No, the collection was a purchase.
Storage of un-cataloged collection
- Green 332A
Location of cataloged collection
- Special Collections - RBC
Special access point:
- 690: 4: Valmadonna Trust Collection
- Duplicate searching handled by the curator prior to processing.
Return duplicates to the curator if found at the time of processing.
- Process all variant editions
If available on microfilm
- Process even if available on microfilm
Terminal set items:
- Add volumes to RBC location
- Add all new serial titles to the RBC collection.
Test sample and time of test
- Testing not done.
Format(s), type of material
- 95% monographs, 5 % serials
Language content of non-duplicates
- Mainly Hebrew
Matching copy hit rate
End Processing specifications
- Special Processing to be handled by Special Collections. Cataloged books to be placed in the Monograph Receiving locked room for pick-up.
- Good condition per curator.
Last modified: December 7, 2007