A release this morning added some requested new features:
- Alphabetical (0-Z) "jump-to" links at the top of the databases list.
- Select (or unselect) all items on the current page of a results set. Change the "per page" setting to display and select more records at a time.
- The ability to select full or brief record formats when you email one or more records.
- Brief record includes the title & author, library & call number summary (as shown on the results page), links to online versions of the work, and a bookmark to the SearchWorks record.
- Full record includes all the information shown on the right side of the item view, including all home & current locations and call numbers; links to online versions; the complete bibliographic description; and a bookmark to the SearchWorks record.
- Neither format includes the circulation status (i.e. whether the item was checked out or not at the time of the email).
...and fixed some problems:
- Issues with emailing a list of records from the Selected Items page have been resolved. Previously, only the first 20 items of the list would be sent. Now, all the records displayed on the current page are sent, and the specific records to be included are indicated in the link at the top of the page. If you have a long list of Selected Items, you can increase the "per page" number to 100, then email the list in 100-item chunks.
- The user-supplied subject line is now correctly applied to the email.