Stanford has a campus-wide site license for ACD/I-LAB 2.0 (website), ACD Spectrus Software, and ACD’s NMR Prediction Suite.
Download ACD software (PC-only software)
- Includes Spectrus Processor plus CNMR Predictor, FNMR Predictor, HNMR Predictor, NNMR Predictor, and PNMR Predictor (V14 Build Feb/12/2012).
- License keys may be requested at Swain’s circulation desk from Aparna Sharma or Grace Baysinger during regular business hours. Current Stanford ID required. License keys are valid for a calendar year.
- Mac Users: We have loaded ACD Labs software on CDSERVER for use via a web browser and Citrix plugin. Login to CDSERVER with SUNet ID and choose Chemistry folder.
Access ACD/I-LAB website
ACD/I-Lab is a web-based service that provides instant access to spectral and chemical databases, and predicts properties based on chemical structures.
About the Software:
- ACD Spectrus Processor (PC-only)
- All-in-one processing, interpretation, and reporting software for NMR, LC/MS, IR, and other analytical techniques.
- ACD Spectrus Processor Product Information
- ACD’s NMR Predictors (PC-only)
- The NMR Predictor Suite includes: 1H, 13C, 15N, 19F, 31P, and 2D NMR predictors.
- ACD Prediction Suite Product Information