- Available Chemicals Directory (ACD) via DiscoveryGate
- The Available Chemicals Directory (is one of the largest structure-searchable collections of commercially available chemicals in the world, with pricing and supplier information for over 3.2 million unique chemicals, including 3D models, from nearly 830 suppliers worldwide.
- CEP (Chemical Engineering Progress) Software Directory
- Find descriptions and contact information for chemical engineering software.
- Helps companies optimize their purchasing and sales processes for chemical feedstocks, chemicals, plastics, and related products.
- JCE (Journal of Chemical Education) Buyers Guide
- From the Chemical Education Resource Shelf, this resource archive is the source for the JCE’s printed “Buyer’s Guide”.
- ICIS Global Chemical Suppliers
- Scientific Computing and Instrumentation
- Supplier and product directories.
- Independent product information guide for applied chemists and life scientists. It also provides user’s views online and the option for visitors to post their own experiences.
- Sigma-Aldrich Catalog
- Backed by extensive technical information and service support, they supply over 85,000 biochemicals and organic chemicals to the scientific community.
- Comprehensive online resource for finding companies and products manufactured in North America. This site includes manufacturers, distributors, and service providers as well as Guides on a range of topics.
Chemical Supplier Catalogs and Buyer's Guides