- On Being a Scientist: a Guide to Responsible Conduct In Research. 3rd ed. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009.
- Snieder, R., & Larner, K. L. (2009). The art of being a scientist: a guide for graduate students and their mentors. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Oliver, P. (2010). The student’s guide to research ethics. 2nd ed. Maidenhead, Berkshire, England: McGraw-Hill/Open University Press.
- Djerassi, C. (2008). Sex in an age of technological reproduction: ICSI and Taboos. Madison, Wis.: University of Wisconsin Press.
- ACS Ethics and Professional Guidelines
- AIChE Code of Ethics
- NSPE Code of Ethics for Engineers (Nat Soc Prof Engineers)
- On Being a Scientist: A Guide to Responsible Conduct in Research: Third Edition (2009)
- Fundamental Standard
- Honor Code
- Judicial Affairs
- Dean of Research and Graduate Policy
- Computing Policy
- Information Security Office
- Center for Biomedical Ethics
- Emerging Technologies and Ethical Issues in Engineering: Papers from a Workshop, October 14–15, 2003 (2004)
- Ethics Education and Scientific and Engineering Research: What’s Been Learned? What Should Be Done? Summary of a Workshop (2009)
- Responsible Science: Volume 1: Ensuring the Integrity of the Research Process (1992)
- Responsible Science, Volume II: Background Papers and Resource Documents (1993)
- Integrity in Scientific Research: Creating an Environment That Promotes Responsible Conduct (2002)
- AAAS Scientific Freedom, Responsibility and Law Program
- ACS Committee on Ethics
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- The Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research Program (Nat Human Genome Res Inst)
- Ethics in Computing (North Carolina State Univ)
- Ethics in Engineering (Dept of Electrical & Computer Engineering, North Carolina State Univ)
- Ethics in Science (Dept of Chemistry, Virginia Tech)
- Ethics Updates Home Page (Univ of San Diego)
Ethics Updates is designed primarily to be used by ethics instructors and their students. It is intended to provide resources and updates on current literature, both popular and professional, that relates to ethics.
- The Joseph P. and Rose F. Kennedy Institute of Ethics (Georgetown Univ)
- Murdough Center for Ethics in Engineering (Texas Tech Univ, College of Engineering)
- NIH Ethics Resources
- National Society for Professional Engineers (NSPE) — Engineering Ethics
- Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Research
- The President’s Council on Bioethics
- Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (Elsevier)
- Resources for Research Ethics Education (UCSD)