Black-and-white and color printers are available at Swain Library, for 10¢/page. Poster Printing Services at the Meyer Library are available to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff for $50/poster.
After sending your file to the printer from any of Swain’s computers, use one of the three payment methods below. For more information, see Residential Computing Printing: General Overview (SUNet ID required) and SUL Print, Copy, Scan.
- Students: Go to http://printing.stanford.edu/ to release your print job to the printer. The cost will be added to your StanfordCardPlan. If you have not activated your StanfordCardPlan, you may also use Method #3.
- Faculty & Staff: Go to http://printing.stanford.edu/ to release your print job to the printer. The cost will be deducted from funds previously added to your SUID card at a Cash-to-Card machine.
- All: You may use a SULAIR Cash Card. Go to the Print Release Computer Station located by the front entrance, select your print job from the queue, and swipe your Cash Card.
Swain Library has two digital photocopiers that make single or double-sided, black and white copies (13¢/page). The machines only accept SUID cards and SULAIR Cash Cards.
Please see SULAIR Photocopying for additional information about payment, color copiers, machines that accept cash, Cash-to-Card machine locations, departmental cards, and reporting service problems.
SULAIR Cash Cards are available for purchase at the Cash-to-Card machine located to the left of the Circulation Desk. Blank cards cost $1.00; additional funds must then be added before the card can be used. Faculty and staff may use the Cash-to-Card machine to add funds to their SUID cards. No change is available from Swain Library staff. Information about other Cash-to-Card machine locations is available at SULAIR Photocopying.
Swain Library has a scanner attached to a computer in the Reference Room (see the Swain Floorplan for location). This color scanner supports duplex scanning and has auto-page feed for up to 50 pages at one time. Only Stanford users can use this machine (SUNet ID is required). Files may be saved to a user’s personal AFS space or to a USB flash drive.
- Stanford Residential Computing: Printing (SUNet ID required)
- Printing and the CardPlan, Cash-to-Card machine locations, Printing policies
- FAQ from SU Financial Gateway
- SUL Print, Copy, Scan
- Printing instructions, Cash-to-Card machine locations
- SULAIR Photocopying
- Photocopying instructions, Prices, Color copies, StanfordCardPlan, Cash-to-Card machine locations, Departmental cards, Reporting service problems