Tour Home | Access | Location & Parking | Services | Circulation | Interlibrary Loan | Research Help | Collection | Books | Journals | Microfilm/fiche | Reference | Reserves | Theses | Facilities | Computers (Public) | Computers (Stanford) | Scanner | Copiers | Phones | Printers | Restrooms & Water | Bookdrops
The Library is a shared asset and we all bear the responsibility for protecting its resources.
- Please do not remove anything from the library unless it has been properly checked out.
- Do not mark or deface materials. Even Post-it notes leave a residue. No paper clips or turned down corners, please.
- Do not bring food and drink to the library. Even minute crumbs attract insects. Small amounts of water can cause mildew and mold.
- If an item needs repair, please bring it to the attention of the staff.
- Turn off your cell phone when in the library. Step outside if you need to make a call.
- If you are working on a group project, keep discussion low so others are not adversely affected.
- Do not leave your valuables unattended.
- Report any problems with equipment, facilities or the collection to a staff member at the loan desk.
- If you have , do not let others into the library or prop open the door.