CSD download and conditions of use
The Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) Enterprise is a proprietary product in which the rights are held by the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC) located at 12, Union Road, Cambridge, CB2 1EZ. UK. Access is limited to current students, postdoctoral fellows, faculty, visiting scholars, or staff members of Stanford University.
- The CSD and the CSD system shall not be used in conjunction with any consulting or joint project with any non-academic organization without prior written permission of the CCDC.
- The CSD and the CSD System (including downloaded data, manuals, results, and printed products) shall be used exclusively for the purpose of scientific teaching and research, which may include research such as, for example, into drug development or drug modifications capable of commercial exploitation. The results of such research may be published through the normal academic channels, subject to the inclusion of a proper acknowledgement to the CCDC.
- The organization shall take every reasonable precaution to ensure that data held in the CSD or information derived or obtained from, or by the use of, the CSD or the CSD System is not (whether separately or in combination with other material) distributed or otherwise exploited (except through the product of scientific research as stated above) on a commercial or for-profit basis whether in printed, photographic, computer-readable or other form, without prior written permission from the CCDC. This restriction applies in particular, but not exclusively, to data compilations, educational aids, fragment libraries and software systems.
- The organization may develop for its own use, software systems based on the CSD or the CSD System or subfiles derived thereof. External distribution of such systems requires prior written permissions of the CCDC.
- The products will be referenced and acknowledged by the Licensee in any publications which arise from their use. Please see Product Reference.
I accept and want to download CSD 2019 from the CCDC website.
- In addition to our site number and confirmation code, you will need to enter a valid email address (@stanford.edu) so that we can send you the link(s) for your download.
- The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre has changed some of the supported platforms for the 2019 CSD Release, see the release and install notes available alongside the installers for more information.
- Items available to download:
- What's New 2019
- CSDS 2019 Release & Installation Notes
- CSDS 2019 Windows
- CSDS 2019 Linux 64-bit
- CSDS 2019 MacOS
- CSD-CrossMiner 2019 User Guide
- CSD-CrossMiner 2019 Windows 64-bit
- CSD-CrossMiner 2019 Linux 64-bit
- CSD-CrossMiner 2019 MacOS 64-bit
- CSDS & CrossMiner Download MD5 Validation Checksums