WebCSD at a glance
Updated weekly, WebCSD , the web version of the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) is available to Stanford students, faculty, and staff. It enables users to access the CSD anywhere, any time, without installing any software. It has an intuitive interface for searching.
Features of WebCSD include:
- Substructure searching
- Similarity searching (only available in WebCSD)
- Text/numeric searching (journal reference, compound name, all text)
- Reduced cell searching
- Database browsing
- Customizable 3D display using embedded AstexViewer applet — no local software installation required. External viewers also supported.
- Single pane results window
- Easy structure and result export features
More information about WebCSD