For online full-text journal subscriptions, search titles in E-Journal list:
Full-text Journal Articles
- E-Journals: A listing of all Stanford licensed E-journals. Use this to search for journal titles. Use one of the article indexes and/or full-text providers listed to search for journal articles.
- JSTOR: Provides access to full-text journal articles including many core sociology journals, such as American Sociological Review, American Journal of Sociology, and Social Forces. NOTE: JSTOR does not include the most recent issues (generally from 2 to 5 years) of journals. For recent issues, search one of the indexes listed above.
- Project MUSE: Provides access to full-text journal articles from nearly 200 journals in the fields of literature and criticism, history, the visual and performing arts, cultural studies, education, political science, gender studies, economics, and many others.
- Proquest Social Science Module: Provides access to over 400 social science journals. Of particular note, this database provides full-text access to the current content of many core social science journals, such as American Sociological Review, The American Journal of Sociology, Social Psychology Quarterly, and Contemporary Sociology.
- PsycARTICLES: Contains the full text of articles from APA journals and selected Educational Publishing Foundation journals, most from 1988 to the present.
Data and Statistics Resources
- Statistics and Numeric Data: An alphabetical list of selected on-line sources of data and statistics.
- Social Sciences Data and Software Service (SSDS): Provides services and support in the use of social science data and software.
Related Resource Pages
For Further Assistance The Green Library Information Center (IC): The IC is the initial and primary contact point for the reference and information needs of the Stanford community. Or contact: Regina Roberts, Subject Specialist for Sociology at firstname.lastname@example.org