Trial service for "e Korean Studies" and "e-article."
Both "e Korean Studies" and "e-article" cover all subjects/disciplines, not only Korean studies.
"e Korean Studies" <http://www.e-koreanstudies.com/> provides an integrated search interface for 11 databases from Korea.
- DBpia -- full-text articles from about 1,200 journals
- KISS -- full-text articles from about 6,000 journals
- KRpia -- full-text of various reference, primary, and secondary sources
- KoreaA2Z -- full-text of various reference, primary, and secondary sources
- Kdatabase -- full-text of resources on Korean modern and contemporary history
- KSI e-book
- History Culture Series
- Korean History & Culture Research Database
- LawnB Legal Information
- Digital Culture Art Course
- KPjournal -- full-text articles of North Korean journals in the science and technology field
"e-article" <http://www.earticle.net/> provices full text articles from about 500 journals. Trial service for "e-article" is provided until January 31, 2009
Please send me <email@example.com> your feedback on this integrated service and on individual databases: value and usefulness, issues and problems in using them, etc.