Using the libraries
- Access & privileges Privileges and policies for the Stanford community and visitors.
- Borrow, renew, return How to get the materials you need, and manage your library account.
- Connect to e-resources Find out how to access Stanford-licensed e-resources from off campus.
- Course reserves (SearchWorks) Selected books and media set aside for short-term lending to students enrolled in a course.
- Interlibrary borrowing We can help you get items from other libraries.
- Hours Hours for all Stanford Libraries.
- Print, copy, scan (The Hub) Use your Stanford ID or Printing Card to print or copy. Scanning is free!
- Equipment Computers, printers, copiers, and scanners available for use in the libraries.
- Places to study Find spaces with computers, group study areas, late night locations, and beautiful rooms.
- Accessibility Information about access to the libraries for persons with limited mobility or other disabilities.
- Special policies Policies and forms related to the use of library resources for purposes other than individual study or research.
Students working in the Bowes Art & Architecture Library.